Our focus in the health room includes maintaining a healthy learning environment, teaching independent health habits, and supporting the psychological and physical well being of our students, families, and staff.
We provide the following services:
- Basic vision and hearing screenings
- Immunization and disease monitoring
- Injury and illness care during school
- Administering medication
- Health education
- Resources and referrals
- and more!
Nurse Anne Caswell
Hi, my name is Anne Caswell. I am very happy to have joined the Moorlands team as school nurse in August 2016. I earned my nursing degree in California and have been a Washington resident for over 30 years. My background includes hospital work in medical and behavioral health, and case management in the insurance sector.
My goals for the parent/student community at Moorlands are:
- Keeping your children safe and healthy
- Managing health problems as they arise during the day
- Being a resource and advocate for Moorlands families
You can help me achieve these goals by updating me if there are any changes regarding your child’s healthcare needs including newly diagnosed medical conditions, short-term physical restrictions or changes in medications. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.