Elementary School Schedule
Normal School Day: 8:55 a.m. - 3:25 p.m.
Early Release Wednesday: 8:55 a.m. - 1:55 p.m.
Conference early release days: 8:55 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
*See the school district calendar to find information on early release days.
Arrival and Dismissal Times
- School starts promptly at 8:55am. Students should not arrive before 8:35am. There is no adult supervision before this time, so for the safety of our students we ask that you please do not send them to school before 8:35.
- If your child arrives later than 8:55am they need to sign in at the main office BEFORE going to class.
- Dismissal is at 3:25 p.m. M/T/Th/F and at 1:55 p.m. on early release Wednesdays.
- Dismissal is a busy time, so please make sure your child understands how they will get home after school.
- If you are going to be late for any reason, please contact the office so we can locate your child prior to the end of the school day to inform them of any change in plans.
Information about the procedures to follow when driving students to or from school is available in the Arrivals & Dismissals Procedures on the Policies & Procedures page.
Change in Plans
Details regarding the procedures to follow when students are arriving to or leaving from school outside of their normal method (e.g., Late Arrival, Early Pickup, Car/Bus Passes, etc...) can be found in the Change in Plans section on the Policies and Procedures page.
Recess & Lunch Schedules
For safety purposes, we will not be publishing specific details related to our students' daily schedules.
Please feel free to contact your student's teacher to obtain details about their daily schedules, including specialist classes, lunch and recess times.