Camp Cedar Springs
Due to Covid, Camp Cedar Springs has transitioned to a 2-day environmental education experience for fifth-graders for the 2021-2022 school year. Student's will not be staying overnight.
Camp Cedar Springs offers students the unique opportunity to move their education from the classroom into nature. Over the two days students take part in educational and recreational activities including:
- Wildlife education
- Watershed protection
- Forestry history and skills
- Rock climbing
- Wilderness survival skills
- and more!
|Student who qualifies for free or reduced-price meals||$80|
|Adult Group Leader||$40|
- Student fees can be paid by cash or check at the school office along with a registration form.
- If paying the full $160 fee, you may use the district's online credit card payment program. A $1.95 convenience fee is assessed during checkout.
The fee for eligible students who have completed the application for free/reduced meals and who have also given consent to release that information will ring up as $80 and there will be no processing fee. The free/reduced application and consent form can be found on the Food Services page. The online application only takes a few minutes and is the fastest, easiest way to get approved. Paper applications are available. Parents wishing to have a paper application mailed to them should contact the Food Services office at 425-408-7657.
Adult Group Leaders
Each camp session is staffed with a limited number of volunteer parent/adult group leaders. Please check with your students's school for space availability before making payment to be an adult group leader. The ratio for adult group leaders to students is 2-3 adult leaders per classroom. Additional group leaders can be added for special needs students.
Scholarship Donation (optional)
Please consider a tax deductible donation to the outdoor educational scholarship fund. Your donation will make camp affordable for all students. Donations will be accepted during the designated enrollment period for the current school year. Please inquire with the school's office for more information.
- Why is this year’s camp a day camp, my other child had an overnight camp?
- What does “Snack on the Go” mean?
- Can students get a sack lunch from the school kitchen?
- Will any religious content be taught at Camp Cedar Springs?
- In the pictures of camp you showed old water barrels being used for drinking water, why is the camp using old water barrels?
- I have concerns about the food being served at dinner, who do I contact?
- Do you cancel camp if it rains?
- Session 1 - Fernwood/Ruby Bridges
- Session 2 - Maywood Hills/Westhill
- Session 3 - Frank Love/Shelton View
- Session 4 - Hollywood HIlls/Sunrise
- Session 5 - Canyon Creek
- Session 6 - Woodmoor/NFP/NN
- Session 7 - Kenmore/Lockwood
- Session 8 - Moorlands/Arrowhead
- Session 9 - East Ridge/Cottage Lake
- Session 10 - Kokanee/Crystal Springs
- Session 11 - Wellington/Woodin
- For registration questions, contact your teacher or school office
- For Free/Reduced Lunch questions, call Food Services at 425-408-7657
- For Special Dietary requests, contact Cedar Springs camp directly.